WE LOVE IT AND WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT TOO
Daily, Weekly Planner for Students
🇺🇸 FREE SHIPPING
🛡️ 30-day money-back guarantee
The Ultimate Student Planner
Looking to streamline your day? Keep track of all your to-dos? Celebrate your wins?
This small-sized, but mighty student daily planner is perfect to help you and your kids win at time management.
Other planners don’t give you room to breathe while still having enough structure to succeed. You also feel like you need to start using them on a specific day.
Plus, other planners are simply too big.
Our daily planner is undated, so you can start at any time, even in the middle of a month. Each planner is set for 5 weeks long to keep it small and manageable.
Prioritizing, scheduling, and planning your days becomes as easy as filling in the blanks. There is also a ton of blank space for notes, ideas, tasks, and doodles.
This planner was designed for students, but adults love it too.
It’s simple and no-nonsense. We love it and we think you’ll love it too.
- Undated pages so you can start at any time
- Each planner is set for 5 weeks or 1 month
(this keeps it small and manageable!)
- 98 Pages
- Page size: 5.5″x8.5″
- Paper: 80 lb / 118 gsm
Not Just Any Student Planner
There are a lot of student planners out there, but Scholar Within’s planner is different. This planner was created with the help of over 500 students! We took all of their feedback and suggestions to create the ultimate student daily planner. The student planners teach elementary, middle, or high school students as well as adults specifically how to use planner pages, track assignments, as well as keep due dates in mind.
Benefits of a Paper Student Planner
This student planner is purposefully a paper planner to help your kids and students plan their calendar on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis, keeping track of their homework, learning, and special projects.
- The paper planner allows students to physically write down what they need to do and when they will do it.
- This helps them retain the information better.
- The physical writing of your to-do list and goals forces your brain to mentally engage with the information.
- This helps you to remember and stay on task and complete your goals. Each page you write in the fill-in-the-blank planner makes it easier for kids to succeed in their personal and classroom work.
The research from Gail Matthews, a psychology professor at Dominican University of California, shows that the actual process of writing goals down can help improve your chance of accomplishing your goals by 33%.
Undated To-Do List Notebook
The complete undated planner has pages for you to organize subject areas and assignments as well as set a big brave goal and then evaluate how you are doing. You will learn how to give priority to your school work, homework, and projects. Your planner will help you to become organized and create success in many life skills.
Perfect for all students: elementary students, middle school students, high school students, college students, and adults.
This daily student planner is for students of all grades who want to get better grades and have an overall more successful school experience.
How to Use This Student Planner
Here are a few ideas on how to use this planner:
- Keeping track of assignments, tasks, and test dates
- Plan your week with the weekly planner pages
- Set goals for the future
- Focus on, adjust as needed, and complete goals
- Stay organized
- List tasks
- List class schedule
- Use the block style to organize
- Track your progress
- Check off your assignments
- Monitor your time management skills
- Customize your day, week, and month (make it personal)
- Track any task you have and notes you need
- Keep your course notes and projects on target with due dates
Start at any time! This planner is undated so you can start using it at any time, whether that be the beginning or middle of a school semester or even just summer break! You circle the day of the week and write the date yourself. This student planner is an easy way for you to create your weekly schedule for any date or class you have throughout the academic year.
This planner is designed to help you manage your time better, allowing you to succeed in school and life! Overall learning is enhanced as you are able to focus on the important tasks at hand.
Student Planners Enhance Life Skills
Time management is a skill that will stay with you forever. Planning ahead for big projects, tests, and papers will become second nature with this daily student planner. Whether it’s a social studies class, a paper to be written, or a test to study for, the more you plan, the easier it is for you to succeed. Fill-in-the-blank planners are the key to this.
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail” – Benjamin Franklin
With this daily student planner, students will:
- Be able to list and monitor your classes, assignments, and tasks
- Be able to view your day at a glance
- Be able to view your week at a glance
- Be able to view your month at a glance
- Have plenty of space for taking notes
- Set goals and review them periodically
- Check-in with yourself to see how you are doing
- Feel more prepared for school
- Feel more confident about your abilities
- Keep track of homework and classroom assignments
- Learn new time management skills
- Undated pages so you can start at any time (you can start at the beginning of the month or even start in the middle of the month)
- Each planner is set for 5 weeks or 1 month (this keeps it small and manageable!)
- 1 Month spread (monthly calendar)
- 5 Weekly calendar spreads and planner pages
- 35 Daily schedule and daily to-do pages
- Notes, ideas, sketch, and doodle pages
- 5 Week in review pages
- 1 Big Brave Goal planning page
- 1 Goal Check-in
- 1 Goal Review
- Page Size: 5.5″x8.5″