Learning how to spell can be difficult. Even adults can have problems with spelling. When you follow the best practices to teach spelling, it makes learning to spell that much easier.
In the following e-book, we share the 7 fundamental strategies of an effective spelling program. These aspects are directly aligned with the Orton-Gillingham method along with the latest research on how people learn the most efficiently and effectively.
This guide will give you an inside look into the proven strategies we’ve used to help thousands of students accurately and confidently learn how to spell.
In this free e-book, you’ll learn:
- What it means to be a great speller
- What is the most effective way to learn to spell
- Why multisensory instruction is critical for learning to spell
- How sounds correspond to individual letters or letter combinations
- How spelling patterns work
- And more!